Friday, October 5, 2007

Thing 23 "Cart before the horse"

I enjoyed being exposed to SOME of the 23 things. New to me and actually potentially useful and/or fun was Thing 19: the list of Web 2.0 award winners (I think I mentioned I like having prescreened content...not much of a browser I guess) and Thing 18, online productivity tools. That one I'm sure I'll go back to. The process was very rewarding to me and well worth the time invested just for exposure to those two things. I'm certainly not ashamed to admit a lot of it goes past me however (Especially things 13,14, and 17 which I still need to go back and complete. Not having a computer that has the necessary tools to look at many of the sites mentioned is one thing. I'll try to work on Thing 17 at home where my techno savvy family can help and my computer is somewhat more accomodating....

No comments: