Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thing 13

I've been avoiding this one...can't put it off any longer. I keep going back to del.icio.us and still don't see what its for nor how it can improve my life. But that's just me. I'm sure it's wonderful for someone. But as long as it keeps going by me I guess it's not something I really need at this point.

Okay, I just learned that one use for del.icio.us is as a repository for stored bookmarks, for instance in our coming migration from webmail to desknow. So that's 1 ..

2 comments:

fritzthekat said...

I agree about del.icio.us, Janna. I'm not exactly sure why it's so important and it's one of the 23 things that I need to go back to and re-explore before I'm through with this project.

Anonymous said...

I'm geeky enough to confess that I thought del.icio.us was pretty cool. Since I'm on a variety of computers, I liked the idea that I could go to one place to find that "really cool site that I bookmarked somewhere, but can't remember where." Yes, I am geeky.